Calcium Hypochorite 65% by Calcium Process
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||18 Tons|
|Production Capacity:||12, 000 MT/year|
|Transport Package:||45 kg white plastic drum (18.72 MT / 20′FCL)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Calcium Process
- Grade Standard: Food Grade
- Trademark: Hi-Chlor
- Origin: CHINA
- Type: Calcium Hypochlorite
- Production Standard: GB/T 10666-2008
- Specification: 65%
- HS Code: 28281000
1. For bleaching purpose of wood pulp, silk, cloth and fibre.
2. Disinfection and water-treatment.
3. Disinfectant for chemical poisonous and radioactive substance.
Cautions In Application:
1. Should be stored in cool and dry warehouse away from heating sources and avoid direct sunlight.
2. In transportation, contact with such should be avoided as sunlight, heating, moisture, organics, oil and acids.
How to handle in case of leakage:
Collect in time and seal properly.
Measures in case of emergency:
Wash with thin soda water or diluted ammonia water in case of skin-burning.
Fire Extinguishing Methods:
Sand, CO2 foam can be used. Sulphate extinguisher is forbidden.
Packaging of Materials:
Normally in plastic or steel drums lined with inner plastic bag of 45-50kg net each.
Can be adaptable in terms of various requirements.
|Index name||Top-grade||First grade|
|Available Chlorine||65% min||60% min|
|Moisture||≤3% Max||≤3% Max|
|Yearly Loss of active Chlorine||8%||8%|
|Color||white or light-grey|
|Shape||power,granular, mixed, or following your demand|