Calcium Hypochlorite 65% Calcium Process
|FOB Price:||US $800 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||18 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|18 Tons||US $800/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||40, 000 Mt/Year|
|Transport Package:||50 Kg White Plastic Drum (21 Mt / 20′fcl)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: CALCIUM PROCESS
- Grade Standard: Food Grade
- Trademark: Hi-Chlor
- Origin: CHINA
- Type: Calcium Hypochlorite
- Production Standard: GB/T 10666-2008
- Specification: 65% Calcium Process
- HS Code: 28281000
Calcium Hypochlorite ( Chemical name: Calcium Hypochlorite ); Molecular formula: Ca(clo)2
1. For bleaching purpose of wood pulp, silk, cloth and fibre.
2. Disinfection and water-treatment.
3. Disinfectant for chemical poisonous and radioactive substance.
1) Mix 100 kgs of calcium hypo 65% into 1 MT of water. The solution will be bleaching liquid at a density of 6.5% effective chlorine.
2)1% disinfection liquid can be formulated by adding 1.7 grams of calcium hypo 65% into 1 MT of water.
Cautions In Application:
1. Should be stored in cool and dry warehouse away from heating sources and avoid direct sunlight.
2. In transportation, contact with such should be avoided as sunlight, heating, moisture, organics, oil and acids.
How to handle in case of leakage:
Collect in time and seal properly.
Measures in case of emergency:
Wash with thin soda water or diluted ammonia water in case of skin-burning.
Fire Extinguishing Methods:
Sand, CO2 foam can be used. Sulphate extinguisher is forbidden.
Packaging of Materials:
Normally in plastic or steel drums lined with inner plastic bag of 45-50kg net each.
Can be adaptable in terms of various requirements.
|Index name||Top-grade||First grade|
|Available Chlorine||65% min||60% min|
|Moisture||≤3% Max||≤3% Max|
|Yearly Loss of active Chlorine||8%||8%|
|Color||white or light-grey|
|Shape||power,granular, mixed, or following your demand|